Monday, April 20, 2015

Mahinda had 8 yogas while Maithri had 12- The Secrets Revealed by the Senior Astrologer Chintha Wickramasinghe

Mrs.Chintha Wikramasinghe
By Savani Sheshadi - Ceylon Today

"Sinhala Tamil New Year in 2014, dawned at the auspicious time devoted to God Katharagama. It was at the height of this auspicious moment that I decided the revealing of the statue of God Katharagama should be done. My father came to me in my dreams and informed me that by the time the day comes close, something extraordinary would happen.

By that day, the Kirivehera of Katharagama started to emit of drops of milk. The closer we got to the auspicious time of unveiling the statue, it got intensified. Before all that, my father had told me something else in my dream. He said, on the day this statue is to be unveiled, the leader who is going to take the responsibility of the future of this country is going to be present. I thought the future of this country is in the hands of President Rajapaksa, so I should get him to open this statue. So, I used a special invitation, with the image of God Katharagama, to invite him. Almost all the other invitations stated, "It would be opened by the meritorious hands of our President Rajapaksa, on the 15th of April, at 10.43am. I had already sent all the invitations."


But I got a letter from the President's Office stating that due to the busy schedule of his, it is impossible to be present at the ceremony. He also thanked me for the honour bestowed on him, by requesting his presence at a special event like this. It expressed his sincere thanks and blessings for the success of the function." I was so disheartened at seeing this letter. I had told everybody that this statue is going to be opened by the President Rajapaksa. I was shattered. I was thinking that I would present one of the two precious small statues I have of God Katharagama, to the leader who opens this.


"It was opened by Ajith Ramanayake, my Mother and Vasanthapriya Ramanayake. But I never gave any of the two of my statues to any one of them. That night, around 10, two vehicles entered our Devaala premises. About ten people got down from their vehicles and walked towards us. I was shocked to see them. They were Mr. Rajitha Senaratne, Mrs. Senaratne, their eldest son Chathura and some others. I was elated that some leader made it to my temple. They had boarded a flight from Colombo and come to Mattala and made it to Katharagama, to be here on time. I gave the pooja in my own hands. After finishing all that, I gave Mr. Rajith Senaratne one of my statues. Even today, he has it and he worships it daily. I thought Mr. Rajitha would be the next leader. Instead he became the major deciding factor in the change that took place, in deciding the fate and future of the country. I am not one of those who foretell political changes. But I told some of my close companions that this election would make Mr. Maithripala victorious. Mr. Mahinda Rajapaksa had 8 yogas in his horoscope but I saw 12 yogas in Mr. Maithripala Sirisena's horoscope."

No comments:

Post a Comment